Puzzlepirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useful Tricks

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Hammer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MICHAEL55

Life Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Life Hammer   Life Hammer EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:17 pm

last week i got an accedent in car and my car doors were locked and i hardly able to come out of cars whe resue teams reached. i need a life hammer if anyone can tell me where to get it in good price so let me know

Thanks
Back to top Go down
WILLIAM21

Life Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Hammer   Life Hammer EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm

well last week i got the exident and a running truck jus ruined my gas cylinder but at the same time my doors locked and i couldnt able to go out and smell of gas in car is everwhere but i thx to GOD tht this life hammer saved me cz i bought it 2 days ago from the accedent so i broe the window mrror and jump out of the car. this life hammer is so good i suggest evryone to use it while in the car i got it from life hammer and it is in real good quality and portable. more it can cut the belt aswell. so try it its realy a good tool.
Back to top Go down
millerandrea

Life Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Hammer   Life Hammer EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Oh, it was really not a good moment, i don't know, what is the reason of accident but you should drive carefully and protect yourself to accident. If you want to buy Life Hammer so there is many car part and related product supplier on the web you can easily find them and buy any product that you need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canvasdezign.co.uk/valentines-day-gifts.php
Sponsored content

Life Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Hammer   Life Hammer Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Hammer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Puzzlepirates  :: Arts :: Art General Discussion-
Jump to: